Boise State University recently granted the Blue Thunder Marching Band a limited number of Non-Resident Fee Waivers to offer to each incoming class.
The requirements to earn a Non-Resident Fee Waiver are as follows:
- Admitted to Boise State University
- Currently have a 3.0 GPA and Maintain a 2.0 while attending BSU
- Audition, either in person or by sending in a video, as soon as possible
- Requirements for auditions can be found here
- Upon acceptance to the university and receiving a Non-Resident Fee Waiver from the Blue Thunder, students will be required to perform with the Blue Thunder Marching Band in the fall semester and the basketball pep bands, which perform from November through March.
- Additional scholarship money will be available to you, but the amount will be determined based on an evaluation of your audition.